« Home | a quick rundown of the stuff I've seen recently... » | art school confidential... » | Movies I've seen recently » | Great trailer » | Bubba Ho-Tep » | Brick... » | The Science of Sleep » | Two fantastic documentaries that you might not be ... » | final word on memento... » | Memento... »

Netflix

As Jason and I have discussed, neither one of us has been very good about keeping this one up to date. However, part of my reasoning is that I haven't seen a whole lot of movies lately. We have 2 DVD players - one built into one of our two TV's and our laptop. Well, the TV has a short in it and won't turn on. And, the one on the laptop has never worked well - I think it's software issues (have I ever told you how much I hate Dell?) So, for the past few weeks, we haven't been partaking in our Netflix subscription. But, I'll be back before too long, I hope.

The real point of this post is to point out to all you Netflix-ians that they now have it where you can stream video from their website - just go to the Watch Now tab across the top. The number of free streaming is equal to the amount you pay them each month. They don't have a ton out there yet, but I did see more than one that is also in my queue (which they point out for you). So, if you're bored while waiting for one to come in the mail, or if your DVD is stuck in your stupid TV that won't turn on and you can't watch a movie any other way, check it out. Free of charge.

first off... awesome about the streaming video, I haven't noticed it.

Also, if you download VLC (a mulit format video player) you can watch dvd's on that)

Post a Comment